Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Life Lately

I haven't been such a dedicated blogger lately, so I thought I'd  update with some pics of our little man!  He's growing and changing every day and we are having so much fun with him.  These days Jack loves hearing the sound of his voice and he squeals, coos, and "talks" to us all the time.  He is still a little thumb sucker, and he is always putting his thumbs, fingers, toys, and anything he can get his hands on into his mouth.  The Baby Einstein play mat is still one of Jack's favorite things, and he is reaching and grabbing his toys, and he loves laying on his tummy and pushing up to look around.  He's rolled over a few times, but isn't really interested in rolling too much.  We love seeing how much he loves taking in the world around him! 


 Jack loves riding in the MacLaren stroller because he can check everything out around him!


 We are losing hair by the day...this picture was a few weeks ago, and he's lost so much more of his baby hair since then.

 My little hunk of love! (I did not prop his arm like that...he did that on his own.  Just a little relaxation time in the chair.)

 "Mom I can't decide which thumb to suck..."

 "So I think I'll just try to get them both in my mouth at once..."

 "Mmmm, that's nice...I love sucking both thumbs at the same time!"

Cutie pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment