Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Jack and Bella

Jack has lots of little friends around his age but none closer than Bella LaPine, who is just a week and a half younger. Bella's parents, Matt and Molly, are in our small group and we have loved sharing the adventure of being new parents with them. Jack and Bella play together at least once a week and they are hilarious together. Bella LOVES watching Jack and she just cracks up and smiles at him all the time, whereas Jack is not super interested in her...he just wants to play and explore. She's a social female and he's a determined, one track mind (always focused on toys and moving) male. He is all boy and she is all girl and we love watching them learn and play.


Bella: "Hey Jack, where are you going? Pay attention to me!"


Bella was squealing with delight watching Jack crawl around


Jack: "Hey Bella, give me that toy!"


Aren't these two the cutest?!

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this post! I love it! I was telling Matt last night all about their pool adventure-what a super fun idea and I think they really enjoyed it:) Lots of fun times ahead.

    ReplyDelete