Friday, February 25, 2011

Arboretum Fun!

Last weekend we had a fun family afternoon at the Dallas Arboretum.  We joined the Arboretum this fall and Jack and I have absolutely loved spending time there!  We played with lots of friends there this fall and we're so excited to get back out there now that the weather is warming up.  It was unseasonably warm for Dallas last weekend, and we had a great time at the Arboretum in the nice weather.  Only in Dallas can I do a blog post about our unbelievable freeze at the beginning of February and another about our super warm temperatures at the end of February...no complaints here...hurry up and get here, spring!

Having fun rolling and scooting around


 I love my mommy and I look super fat!

Working on sitting up for longer amounts of time...enjoying putting his rattle in his mouth

Laughing at daddy...he's so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment